Back Pain Treatment in Ringwood, NJ
Back Pain Treatment in Ringwood, NJ: Back pain can manifest itself in various ways to cause pain, irritation and lack of range of motion in the body. Back pain affects approximately three million people in the United States annually! Chiropractic care can help keep you pain-free regardless of your lifestyle.
Stop living with back pain
Upper and middle back pain may be caused by muscle or ligament strains, poor posture and damage or tension involving the discs in the spinal column. Low back pain is usually caused by strains or sprains from improper lifting, poor posture, lack of regular exercise, fracture, ruptured disk or arthritis.
This can happen very easily if you work at a desk five days a week! It can also occur from pressure on the spinal nerves from certain problems, such as a herniated disc. It is important to be mindful of your body and how you position it during daily tasks to avoid injury. But sometimes, almost seemingly at random, back pain can strike, causing pain, discomfort and decreased quality of life.
Signs of back pain include but are not limited to:
- Numbness or tingling
- Radiating or sharp, shooting pain
- Severe pain that does not improve after resting
- Pain after a fall or an injury
- Trouble urinating
Chiropractic care promotes longevity and reduces pain
Chiropractic care is a painless, low-risk and non-invasive treatment that can have lasting results to avoid back pain with regular care. It is important to keep your spine healthy, as it is the center of the body and connects to everything, either directly or via the nervous system.
With gentle manipulation and other techniques, the body can be aligned and pain can be reduced or eliminated depending on the condition. Adjustments allow the nervous system to function optimally and allows the spinal column to deliver water, blood and nutrients to the body. This will help you heal and keep the body functioning at its best with regular care.
After a few sessions, many patients begin to feel relief. Depending on your condition, previous ailments and other factors, the time it takes to reduce or eliminate pain may vary. It is important to regularly visit your chiropractor to see lasting results.
Other treatments we offer for back pain are:
- Vibration Therapy – This easy, whole body therapy brings balance and pain reduction to the body. It involves the patient standing on a vibration machine to activate neuro-muscular activity in the body. It is a great supplemental treatment to decrease blood pressure, anxiety and heart rate, while increasing overall wellness.
- Japanese Deep Heat Therapy – A spa-like traditional treatment, Japanese Deep Heat Therapy involves wrapping a patient in a special body wrap for administering dry heat to help decrease muscle pain and improve circulation.
Live life pain free by scheduling an appointment today
Contact our office today to see how we can help you live your life without back pain! Our experienced and friendly staff is ready to devise a personalized plan to help you feel like your best self every day. Please give us a call (973) 728-2663 for an appointment.